Business Consulting Services
Focus on our client’s most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, organization, management, quality & operations.
- Build new business models – Implement multiple new business models while seeing through commitment to existing businesses.
- Reduce complexity and cost – Apply the right balance of automated and human work to improve efficiencies and decision-making.
- Embed sustainability and responsibility – Re-wire the business to meet its purpose, compete in sustainable markets and embed responsible practices and culture.
- Inspire innovation – Create processes that facilitate risk-taking in a culture of autonomy and experimentation.
- Build human-centered organizations – Use data and insights to configure your operating model to create world-class customer and employee experiences.
- As-Is-Assessment: Determining how a business currently functions is the best way to start the strategic planning process, including every aspect of the business in the analysis.
- Strategic Planning: This is the goal-setting part of the process, where the vision of the business is clarified, especially considering information brought up by the assessment step.
- Execution: Finally, a quantifiable and realistic plan is set up using the information gathered from the assessment and planning sessions.
Our strategic planning process helps organizations clarify their goals and start the process of working toward those goals in a meaningful manner.
- Go Lean – Lean is an operational philosophy that focuses on continually improving activities that lead to delivering the products and services your customers, internal and external, value.
- Focus on Process Improvements – Focus on processes that have a disproportionate impact on either the top or bottom line. Consistent processes make for repeatable results. Repeatable results mean less operating risk.
- Improve Forecasting – Several operations decisions are based on a proper forecast of future demand. Application of sophisticated tools and extensive knowledge to improve forecasting of all sorts.
- Customer-Centric Thinking – Focus operations and strategy to embrace customers for accelerating the fast path of business success.
- Quality Management System -Development, assessment, and optimization of the organization’s process and process assets.
- Quality Management Training – Understand the fundamentals in achieving maximum customer satisfaction at the lowest overall cost.
- Measurement & Analysis – Develop and improve a measurement capability that is used to support management information needs and forecasting.
- ISO 9001 – The ISO 9000 family is the world’s most best-known quality management standard for companies and organizations of any size.
- ISO/IEC 27001 – When it comes to keeping information assets secure, organizations can rely on the ISO/IEC 27000 family.
- ISO/ISE 20000 – Specifies requirements for an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a service management system (SMS).
- PMO Setup – Establishing organizational structure with standardizing the portfolio, program, or project-related governance processes and facilitate the sharing of resources, methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Project Governance -Keep the overview of your projects’ progress and track their success.
- Reporting – Ensure that all parties have visibility where it’s needed so that at-risk projects are identified and repaired before a missed opportunity occurs.
- Cash flow planning and analysis – Plan and manage the loss and gain of cash in an optimized way
- Financial Budgeting – Powerful tool that enables you to achieve your long-term and short-term business goals
- Financial forecasting – To reach your goals, leaders must also be able to predict the financial impact of planned and unplanned business variables.
- Internal controls improvements – Assisting companies to identify and assess risks related to the accuracy of their financial statements and the security of their assets.
Goods and Service Tax
- GST Registrations – Assessing and determining the status of a client’s requirement to register under GST.
- GST compliance – Reviewing the accounting data of clients and check for GST compliance as per the tax laws. Fulfilling all relevant compliances required under Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) laws.
- GST return filing – Filing of GST returns as well as for all periodic returns under other tax schemes.
Talent & Organization
- Organizational design – Translate your business strategy into an optimal structure with clear roles and responsibilities to design optimal work & team collaboration against defined KPIs supported by governance.
- Organizational Change Management – Manage the effect of new business processes, changes in organizational structure or cultural changes within an enterprise.
- Learning & Development – Establish framework to develop and enhance their skill sets, in alignment to organization values.